[ADDED] Tomatoes That Splat When thrown

I think that it would be funny if tomatoes were to splat when thrown at objects or people/enemies.

I cannot upvote this enough.

6 Likes

Now you made me want eggs in this game too, and have the same mechanic.

5 Likes

Basically just use the Easter eggs mechanic on the tomato object
@Joel_Alta

5 Likes

And make it so that if tomato gets splashed into other player, that other player vision will be covered with transperant residue of tomato (seed, juice, skin…) and effect can stack up

2 Likes

That would also be cool, but the blur should only be applied if the tomato is thrown at someone’s head (or at least near it). This would make the tomato a pretty cool self-defence weapon.

2 Likes

This sounds great and all, but let’s not forget that those would be rotten tomatoes and normal ones don’t turn into paste.

I don’t think that it has to be that realistic.

3 Likes

I was just saying that, but what if it was only for cooked tomatoes? Those should be soft enough, or at least it would be close enough to be reasonable.

1 Like

Trust me @Edit, all tomatoes explode if you throw them hard enough.

1 Like

That goes for just about anything and I’m pretty sure the force needed to make a ripe tomatoe go splat would also be enough force to cause some bodily damage.

Sounds good to me, brother.

1 Like

Damn you’re right, we basically have all the code done for this! I’ll bring this up tomorrow, because it’s our programming that’s bogged down, and small cool features that don’t take up programming time is always a good thing to have on the possibility list.

5 Likes

Now we just need a portable hatch thing for people to be stuck in… specifically griefers and lolathon

This got added to the game ^