Block Feature

Summary
Like Rec Room, there should be a way to block obnoxious players

Core concept
There’s a lot of ways to do this, but even if it’s as minimal as controlling the volume of players so that we can mute specific people, that’d be great. On Alta servers especially, where it’s less about people breaking rules and more about players that are just supremely annoying, adding an ability to silence people would save a lot of players their sanity.

But at the same time, I also fully understand why this wouldn’t be added, seeing the way the game works off of cooperation and interaction. It could go either way, so I understand if something like this isn’t destined for the near future.

Yeah I think at most it could lower the volume of another player by 60% maybe even put a max limit to the sound you hear for them (so they can’t use something to boost their voice even louder to bypass it.

1 Like

I like that idea more so than muting. Muting entirely ruins the atmosphere of the game in my opinion, but people blasting music while I’m trying to smelt things is rather annoying.

1 Like

I agree, I just wasted 30 minutes on a server where there were 7 cooperative players and one who continually spewed the n-word and homophobic remarks. The bad apple also had skills. He would steal valuable items from other players and toss them into areas of the river where recovery was next to impossible.

It would be nice to be able to mute specific players that are being a Nuisance and blasting music, because I’ve had a few times where I’ve been hammering a new blade and some kid comes running in playing some old outdated meme song and screaming into my ear, once its relatively funny(not really), but after a while it just becomes an irritance,

Omg I hate those players that do that,