Bodies That Rag-doll

Summary
One thing that frustrates me about this game is when me and my friend are dueling, one of us dies, and our bags launch to another stratosphere. I feel as though that this could all be fixed if bodies were to just simply rag-doll when killed while still keeping all of the weapons/items on that person’s body. not only would this be ideal for players, but also Lefnire. I feel bad always having to ask Lefnire for my stuff back.

#HelpLefnire

What’s to say that the bodies won’t launch to another planet as well?

2 Likes

I get where you’re coming from, but instead of making ragdolls that would likely also fly away, how about better optimization so you’re stuff does not fly away.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m pretty sure the items flying away would more easily be fixed by limiting the velocity of items from players that die for a short period of time, than it would be to link it to the velocity of a rag doll that could just as easily flip out.

2 Likes

I’ve thought about this, and I believe that because of the fact that there are a lot less things for the body to collide with, it will not send the body flying. Perhaps they could do some sort of physics simulation to give the body more mass causing it to barely move after death.

Better to optimize things instead of going for a quick and temporary solution that could very well still fall victim to the same problem.

1 Like