Here is my idea of the Cooking skill tree with 1 added seasoning item, Rock Sugar (looks like Rock Salt but white) that got the property of restoring more hunger.
- Satisfied: you get 25% more stamina refill when you eat something
- Garlic Smell: eat a Garlic to gain an effect that make Enemies ignore you (unless you attack them or get too close) (2min.)
- Sugar Rush: eat Rock Sugar to gain an effect that make you move a bit faster (2min.)
- Salty Defence: eat a Rock Salt to gain a small resistance buff (2min.)
- Gluttony: you gain 2 more satisfied bars
- Gathering Skill: Veggie and Fruit
- Strong Back: you can pick up cauldrons and buckets with 1 hand
- Slight of Hand; Fire: dried grass will light up when you place it on the ground
- Seasoner: you can add 2 more seasoning (salt, garlic and sugar)
- Prep Chef: pull out your knife from a docket to charge it for 1 min. cuts every food it touches to it’s smallest size
- Slight of Hand; Water: shake a Flask to fill it with water
- Master Cook: swing food to burst it into flames to cook it
Also the skill tree looks a bit like a fish.