Full cosmetics shop

Summary
A shop with every cosmetic in it

Core concept
This idea is self explanatory. Its just a shop with every cosmetic in it available to be bought.

One of the biggest complaints Ive had with games is having to either gamble or play russian roulette to get the cosmetics I like. Having a main store with everything not only would fix that problem but make more money for the devs to make more amazing content for this game, as people could then buy all of the cosmetics they want in bigger quantities.

I’ll be honest this is more of a personal thing for me but i do think everyone could benefit from it.

but make more money for the devs to make more amazing content for this game

It’s the opposite of this, if you got a full store people will only buy what they want and nothing else means lots of money at the start but barely anything afterwards, the current shop prey’s on your sense of missing out so people think like “o this cosmetic is a maybe, but if i don’t buy it now i need to wait a half year for it to return”.

So the current store gives a steady money flow, while what you say gives a huge money flow at start but big drop off later.

1 Like