Hoarder backpack and stack size tweaks

having the large backpack hold 1/3 of the stack size as the normal backpack is redundant, why struggle getting the large rolls just to use 3 slots for the same item you were able to carry in 1 slot of the normal backpack? it should be

1/3x beginner
1x normal
3x hoarder

not the other way around

First off, the hoarder bag got a 1x stack size and the normal bag got a 2x stack size (not 3x).

Lets take the hoarder bag with 4 normal sidebags and a normal bag with 2 normal sidebags.
The hoarder bag can hold 32 stacks and the normal bag can hold 26 stacks and the hoarder bag got more slots so you can carry more tools/weapons (the hoarders bag weighs 2 bars compared to the normal bag that weights 3/4 bar for balance).

So i don’t know what the problem is.

When it came to items that have specialty bag, the hoarder bag only contains 1/3 of the normal bag. The point of the hoarder bag to hold MORE than the normal bag, youre not hold more if youre taking up slots with the same item to a 1:3 ratio. Its extremely dissapointing to go out and get all the resources just to find out it didnt matter in the end.

They’ve never specified what the point of the Hoarder bag is. The trade-off you take by making a hoarder bag is the ability to have a much larger variation of items, and twice as many attachment slots.

When it came to items that have specialty bag, the hoarder bag only contains 1/3 of the normal bag.

What?

1 Like

Where do you get the 3??? Normal bags only got a 2x stack multiplier, special bags got a ?x stack multiplier (miners bag got 3x, forager bag got 4x, woodcutter bag got 10x).
Like i said a hoarder bag can hold 32 stacks of items while a normal bag can hold 26 stacks of items, so a hoarder bag got more inventory then a normal bag by 6 stacks.

You fail to see what the hoarder bag’s true nature is. The bag isn’t for stacking and hoarding the same item, this bag is designed for gathering multiple different type of items and/or tools. There is no stack of 3x either. The default bag is a 2x whilst hoarder is simply 1x stack size. I’d recommend checking the wiki for some extra info as well as searching throughout the Discord server.