Invincibility after using the Teleporter & while teleporting back up to the surface

Hello!

There have been many people, including me, who have had issues and feedback concerning the Teleportation device. There are glitches that should be fixed, but that’s not what this thread is for.

This thread is what I personally would like to see be put into place that would both fix bugs as well as be more user friendly.

To start off I think I can speak for the majority of the community when we want there to be invincibility when teleporting. Whether that be 10 or 20 seconds. There have been many, including me, who have died after attempting to teleport as the enemies have killed us while the environment is still loading. I think that this would be an improvement we would all like to see.

Secondly, there should be no enemy spawning within a certain radius from the teleportation device upon teleporting. This would provide immunity whilst trying to teleport back to the surface.

I was killed whilst loading in, and then had to trek down in the mines to reclaim my stuff.

Some kind of temporary invincibility whilst things are loading would be great.

1 Like