Make it a bit more visible in the caves without lgiht

Summary
basically dont make it pitch black in the caves so you can at least see a bit. mostly so i wont get a panic attack whenever i lose my light source.

Core concept
i know this is a bit of a dumb idea since the entire challenge of going into the caves is that you cant see properly without a light and all the monsters are hard to see. but still, please consider this

I get where you are coming from, but the only other thing they can add is a potion that allows you to see in the dark, they don’t want to make it easy. If you’re having a hard time in the mines, try using echo location(a mining skill). Also about losing your light source, there are creatures that appear when they sense that a player doesn’t have light, they are called fire bugs or something like that and they help you out there are also crystal levels every 10 or so levels down so if you pass the dark levels fast enough, you should be fine.

2 Likes

The caves are supposed to be dark. It’s one of their main challenges, and also makes sense realistically.

2 Likes