New Market Stall for Liquid/Stew

Summary
A new market stall that would be used to sell liquid/stew to other players.

Core concept
Not sure if this idea has been tossed around yet or not. It is a different type of market stall that just dispenses liquid/stew. The stall could show the liquid color and/or the food bits inside. The stall could be a barrel with a viewport/window in the side to see what the stall contains. You throw your money in like a regular stall, then you turn a spigot which will dispense one flask worth of liquid.

Great idea. Anything to improve the viability of cooks and encourage more use of coins.

3 Likes

I don’t think it needs a whole new market stall though, since you could have the option to sell stew using a barrel backpack, though that might not store enough stew for the purpose of selling, Still it could be added as a feature of all stalls instead of putting in even more stalls.

But I do like the idea of selling stew.

1 Like

Issue is that’s it’s not happening now. Anything we can do to try and foster that selling of stew to start happening, it should be tried. Cooks are still undervalued.

1 Like

I’m not disputing it, I’m just saying it would most likely be better as a feature integrated into all the stalls instead of adding more stalls that are just specialized.

1 Like

I like the idea of integrating the feature into the current stalls. Otherwise if that wasn’t feasible, maybe adding a few stalls to the tavern to make it a more used building.

2 Likes

Yep yep 100% agree. I’d love to see something like this implemented.

1 Like

I like the general idea, but one concern is having one person taking up every slot on a server and making everything extremely expensive.

I agree that could be a problem, but I already see that done with the regular stalls. Example would be the bags set to 999 coins to have a saved additional bag. Not sure if there is any real way to prevent it from happening, besides using the stalls before the overchargers/storers get to them.

1 Like

Liquid can be a bit funky with porting it from 1 container to another, best is a extra slot in the liquid stall where you can place the flask/gourd/bucket/cauldron/barrelbag and then pay and it will fill up but will not overcharge or spill.

Like if a potion cost 10 coins and you put a gourd into the holder and pay 30 coins only 20 coins will be taken and the gourd is full.

I mean that’s an preexisting issue with stalls, hopefully either we get some kind of limit on how many stalls can be owned or housing might fix it.